In this update we've fixed a couple of things, but more importantly we're giving you (and us) tools to make better footage, for streaming or to make trailers.
Press 8 (keypad) to toggle UI. Press and hold * then press / (keypad) to toggle the magic cinematic camera (smoother movements, and no constrains, you can zoom in/out everywhere, and create glitches over the place). Toggle back to reset if you are lost.
I am actually making a new trailer right now, and if you'd like to contribute, you can upload 1080p and I might add it to the trailer, crediting your contribution. If you are interested I'll make a post with the necessary type of footage.
v0.683 27th May2016
- Toggle HUD with the key 8 on the keypad (set as "Keypad8" in the hotkey config file and is re-bindable)
- Toggle cinematic camera pressing and holding * then pressing / on the keypad and releasing
Be careful, you can go anywhere with this camera, producing many graphical glitches, you can reset by toggling back to the normal camera and moving a bit.
Improvements and new features
- Improved Headquarters with a few extra windows
- Grenades can no longer be thrown through the fences in Factory
- Fixed issue where some buildings in Bataille were completely out of whack
- Fixed doors in Village Centre
- Added different scenarios for the large maps making Factory and Farm Fight Classic playable even with few players. Deployment and victory areas are closer to each other if there are only 2 players on FF or Factory
- Tweaks on MG (better hit chance)
- Fixed a graphical issue with quality levels and the sky box
- Auto-Updater in the lobby
- Steam Early Access coming soon
- Working very hard on a new trailer
- Gameplay improvements, new controls and HUD incoming (more convenient to use, clearer information)
- Further MG improvements
- Some thing that would allow you guys to make maps